:: ::


:: My Accomplishments ::

Goals that I have achieved or am currently working on...

42) Complete a 26-Things Photo Scavenger Hunt

This site has great monthly projects that feature 26 different items you have to take a great photograph of. For my first project I want to attempt an older project they did--take a picture of something that exists that resembles a letter of the alphabet. Tricky thing is that I really have to avoid taking a picture of a letter that is on a sign--unless it's really unique. This project really makes you view things in a whole new perspective.

The other project I'm interested in is taking a great picture of something for every letter of the alphabet. I like this idea too because I can print these pictures in a book and use it to teach our future children the alphabet! (And technically could cross #75 at the same time!)

No comments: