:: ::


:: My Accomplishments ::

Goals that I have achieved or am currently working on...

20) Complete level one of Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shread (10/10)

As with most New Year's resolutions, comes the determination to lose weight. I'll admit I really let my body go after the wedding. Months prior to the wedding I was addicted to running and exercising to look my best not only on our wedding day, but on the beach during our trip in Hawaii. Then after the reception the stress of looking good melted away, the holidays and winter came and so did the weight.

So here I am with a brand new year, new prospective and a great workout DVD that months ago I was dying to have now collecting dust next to my TV. My first goal is to complete the entire 30-day program of Jillian Michael's shred program, on level one. If I succeed in this I'll move onto level two and the third (last) level.

January 1st, 2009 begins my first day of the level one, (which lasts 10 days) of the 30 days I'm dedicating to this DVD. I'm also hoping to incorporate some pilates/yoga and the elliptical machine into the routine. Plus January is a "fun" month to begin because Dean will be in New Mexico for the last three weeks... he doesn't know I'm working out again so I'm anxious to see his reaction to my results when he comes home on January 30th!

No comments: